Her practice focuses on Civil and Comercial Litigation, as also on Family and Family Law, providing legal advice in dispute resolution, involving out-of-court management, thoroughly by way of negotiation and mediation of parties interests, as well as the assistance and representation on legal proceedings before Courts or Arbitrators.
In the area of Civil and Commercial Litigation her professional activity is developing with greater intensity in the follow areas:
• Contractual and condominium disputes, tort and commercial law;
• Personal and corporate recovery and insolvency, both on behalf of creditors and debtors;
• Debt Recovery, secured or insecure (collateral and/or guarantees), including Condominium debts;
• Insurance activity in different policy areas and products, for private or corporate use (life, heath, liability, motor, personal accidents, etc).
Under Family and Family Corporate law she is particularly dedicate to the follow matters:
• Marriage procedure and pre-nuptial agreements;
• Divorce, parental responsibility regulation and child or spousal maintenance;
• Non-marital cohabitation;
• Wills, inherit estate management and sharing;
• Inheritance disputes.
She also takes part in the assistance and representation on administrative offense proceedings relating to general economic activity and environment, providing advice and representation at the judicial stage.
She combines this practice with the preparation of legal reports on commercial and civil matters requested by office clients.